The Polypropylene Filter Housings
are made of ruffed reinforced polypropylene. They are recommended for low flow rates to higher flow rates wide range of applications including residential, commercial and industrial. Available in 8", 10", 20" Standard models and 10", 20" Jumbo models for higher flow rates.
- relief/bleed button on inlet side of cap. Thick walls for increased strength.
Leak Proof sealing with top
- seated Buna- N "O1 ring.
Available with clear SAN
- Styrene Acrylonitile / Polycarbonate - PC and opaque (Blue - Black) models
All Housing have been tested and passed the hydrostatic leak and burst pressure to ensure consistence safe performance
Blue Black / San Filter Housing
BIG Jumbo Filter Housing
- Blue Body with Black Cap
- White Body with White Cap
- Clear Body (SAN/PC) with White Cap.
- Available in 8", 10", 20 Sizes
- Pressure relief/ bleed button on inlet Side & Cap 1/4", 1/2", Â¾'' & 1" in / out connection
- Maximum Flow rates up to 8 Ipm - 8"size, 10 Ipm - 10" Size, 40 Ipm - 20" size
- Maximum temperature 70oC and
- Operating Pressure upto to 6 kg/cm2
- Large Capacity housing suitable for high flow applications
- Available in 10" & 20" size to meet your needs - 4.5 DOE Filter Cartridges
- 1 Â½'' in/ out connection
- Maximum Flow Rates 50 Ipm for 10", 100 Ipm for 20"
- Pressure relief / bleed button on inlet / outlet side of cap.